Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Celebrate.life.

Celebrate.life.
Celebrate.friendship.
Celebrate.you and me.
Celebrate. God's Gifts.
{Faith and cuz Deyna.i can't stop scrapping
about this love story.of two young sweet girls.
meeting each other
means the whole world to them.
they way their eyes shine, the hugs and sweet words....
precious.priceless}

I know i have been on camel express to update my blog lol. But sincere thank you for coming by here every now and then ;)

Here's a layout I have done for Laine's Papeterie May's Project. This sweet personal favourite of mine will be displayed at the store ;) ;) ;) Celebrating the COLOURS of life. Drop by Laine's and see the beautiful colours around the store. Kudos to the Laine's girls for all their effort in decorating and making the lil store looking so happy ;)

So what are you gals been up to? Me scrapping yes plus busy with kids esp my older boy in his studies. Seeing them grow is like rewinding the home video of my childhood. they are just repeating the things I did.so much similarity.

As much as i have to play my mommy role, I have to be their goodfriend as well. I thank God for His wisdom and directions. I love my kids dearly.ever so much.

Looking forward to lil Sky's birthday in two weeks time ;)
and Looking forward to see lots of precious friends in class ;)

..Looking forward to a simple Blessed day. Have a great week everyone ;)

xox
jaz

9 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is so extremely lovely!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! OH! WOW! JAS Simply Stunning Layout... Such much to look @, FABBO....
XXX

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Love this love this so much, Jaz!! It's gorgeous as usual! :)

Blue Banana said...

What a spectular layout ... so full of wonderful details to look at!!

mignonnelulu said...

Ecclesiastes 4:9–12
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Likewise, two people lying close together can keep each other warm. But how can one be warm alone? A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.

May Faith & Deyna always have each other, cherish this special "cousin-ly" bond they share..as it's only unique to the 2 of them.

Love the colors on the layout HM! refreshing yet a little nostalgic...unique..just like the bond they share!

CHRISTINE said...

So pretty! I hope there will be a class for it! Love all your works Jaz! Looking forward to your layout class next week! :)

Huaína Kélvia said...

Hi! I loved this blog, your work is stunning and your family is beautiful too!
I'm followed

xx
Bye

Blossom inch said...

Oh..Jaz...you really make my jaw drop la...look at this spectacular and stunning layout...I totally love the layering, colours and everything on this page! Hugs

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout, Jaz!