Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ezen,jovanne & sarah..thank you..

Layouts by e-zen
"talented"

"porquoi" {why}
this layout is so unique and beautiful. therez a hidden fairytale storybook that starts and end beautifully ;)


Layout by sarah
"jaz me scrapping"


Layout by Jovanne
"jaz"
These tweenagers are just the sweetest aren;t they. and talented too. They have fb me asking if they could scraplift my work and I said yes of course. and look at what they have created ;) Gorgeous , beautiful and marvellous !! these 3 girls are only 12 years old !!!!
Great job young ladies. Appreciate these from the bottom of my heart. and thanks for being so fun in class ;) muackkk!

xox
jaz

4 comments:

Hi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blossom inch said...

I saw E-Zen above, Hi! E-Zen.

Hi! Jaz, lucky you indeed a very nice layouts done by the girls and if I am in SGP I will be the first in line to sign up for the class. Hugs, Yuzz

Hi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mignonnelulu said...

It is easy to be inspired but not easy to be THE inspiration...your talent inspires all across the ages, your life brings strength and courage to those in need. Your creations bring out the best in us ;)

Horace Bushnell once said,
"The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be."