Monday, January 17, 2011

Laine's Papeterie : Jaz's Feb 2011 Class "Webster's Pages"













Hello there dearest friends,

Am so excited to share with you these two layouts for Jaz's Feb's Class at Laine's. Sweet and oh so sweet are the papers.

Thank you lil Rachell for your beautiful photo. You have grown up ever so fast and as I watch you grow, you are beautiful inside and outside. You love Faith like your lil sister and takes good care of her. She's really looking forward to see you every week ;) I thank God for His wonderful work in you. I pray that you grow up with His love abundantly around you ;) We all adore you in many ways.

Here's for you and that's my first layout for the class , with lots of Webster's Pages FUN SWEET FUN ; Layerings, blings, butterflies..., sparkles..

{sneak peeks of} " S t a r d u s t"


The second layout is for Sky . for kissing me kekeke. this boy melts my heart. I thank you sky for all your 'i lubb you' everyday. Am so happy with this colour pallette for a boy page! teehee ;)

Hope you will like it as much as I have enjoyed doing this up ;)

{sneak peek} "SKY kiss me"


Thank you all for all your sweet support and being so fun in class all the time. Thank you all for registering way before you see what I was going to do with these papers. Your faith in me will make me do better everytime. I thank you for everything.

Sincere thank you,
jaz

10 comments:

Wendy Kwok said...

Happy New year to you! Looking forward to see more of your gorgeous creations! God bless

Jolanda said...

Jaz,this all looks amazing!!!You can also name you class Jaz FAB's class...hehe...amazing work!
i love it!!
Have a great day!!

Hi said...

Wow:) it is Omg-slash-beau-fab-gorgeous.!! wish/hope I can go:)

hilde janbroers said...

sneaks look gorgeous girl!

mignonnelulu said...

So thankful that God has given u this gift of scraping and teaching...His favor on you has been such a blessing in so many of our lives ;) Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing us so abundantly with your talent, your friendship and of course, your blog :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Happy New Year fren! Just checking up on you! Welcome to the world of Mac... you will luv it! It's brilliant and so easy to use! Beautiful LOs you have created! Anyway, I'll be in Sin from 25 July onwards! Looking forward to seeing you lot!

Margaret UY said...

fabulous sneak peaks jaz... by the way thanks for taking time to drop by my blog. its sweet and kind of you... your goodness shines in your photos and in your artwork... wishing you nothing but the best jaz...

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Beautiful Sneaks Jaz! have a good remaining week...=)

~* steph :) *~ said...

love the glimpses of your beautiful work! always in awe :). *hugs* steph :)

BlueBubble said...

Hello Jaz! This is Yen Tan here. I attended your class last month. After the class, I tried to replicate the LO ("Sky Kiss Me" layout) using as much as the Webster's Pages patterned paper I could find. However, as I couldn't get hold of the exact materials, I had to make do with whatever I could find. Thanks for the lovely lovely lovely class!!! The recipient loved the layout!!! So were the onlookers... ... Thanks thanks for the class again!!!