Monday, December 20, 2010

a cherry on top...{1}

tomoko and me ;)
asuka and me ;)
am holding the beauuutiful album that has compilation of pages from all the students ;) sweet asuka made the gorgeous cover and am so honoured and happy to receive this treasure!! thank you girls ;)

me and the sweet girls that placed the cherry on top my osaka trip ;)


fab fab girls!
my pc is going bonkus. i had to split my posting and photos upload. hubby is sending this for repair soon. but i can't imagine myself not sharing this before he leaves with the pc.
i will be uploading pics of the class later. here i sincerely want to thank Tomoko, asuka and miyaco for all your love and how much you girls did for me.all the squelling and all the SUGOIII !!!! and KAWAIIII!!!!!! made me smile. the gifts, the presents the love, the friendships...will have a special place in my heart! love you girls.
xoxo
jaz



PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Tomoko said...

Thank you so much for coming Jaz!!!
Oh I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the girls does!!! They all say they had a great time with you!!!
Gotta come back!!! I gotta go see you too!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to cry...!!!!! LOL!!!!

BIG hug!!
Tomoko

Patty O'Malley said...

Looks like everyone had so much fun! I wish you and Tomoko could come to the States and do classes!

~* steph :) *~ said...

fabulous, jaz! looks like you all had a ton of fun. your creations look gorgeous :)!! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming Jaz!
It's been great talking with you.
I had a very pleasurable time!!