Tuesday, March 2, 2010

so MARCH to share...

Layout "jaz celebrate today".

"...celebrate today .Joy in the everyday. taking joy in living is women's best cosmestic ..."
inspireMe March GDT lift.


Layout "this and that..."
a page of my lil niece, shania and my dd faith.look how cheeky they both can get and how much i love these photos taken during the new year. using Webster's Pages : Garden Gala.


Layout "Dylan".
Look at how cute lil dylan is.such a joy to create this page with him smiling at me throughout.using Webster's Pages : Lullaby Lane




Ballet, the art of dance requiring lots of strenght, resilience, discipline and grace all at one. Last Saturday, the mommies and daddies had a chance to sit in the ballet lesson. The girls did so well. and im so proud of them and my Faith ;) She'll be having her exam in a few weeks time ...

How are you gals doing? thank you for faithfully coming by and leaving me so much love to embrace. thank you all for being to a follower at this blog ;) Gosh, what am i going to do without your gals ......teehee
My ride with BadGirls will be full of excitement. and i would like to invite you over to be inspired at create each day and to play with us here. I can't wait for my Mrach kits to arrive ;)

xoxo,jaz



Photobucket


Photobucket

10 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Love your layouts, Jaz! So pretty. :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Jaz! So many beautiful things to see! You are an inspiration my dear

Edleen said...

Gorgeous creations as always Jaz :)

Lucy Edson said...

Love your use of the new WP, Jaz!! Gorgeous and so full of color and dimension....just like you! :)

Hope you are having a great week! xo

Sindy said...

Oh these are soooo Jaz's style! Lovely dovey! I 'heart' the new Webster papers!!! Can't wait to get them!

Stacy Cohen said...

Such gorgeous pages, Jaz!! I could stare at your pages for hours . . . so much wonderful detail!

BabyBokChoy said...

Hi Jaz, you know I love your work, these are just so so so exceptionally gorgeous!!!

anne76 said...

hello!! It's very beautifulls pages!!! I love that colors!! bye!!!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

so much lovely treasures on these ! LURVE the pictures of Faith there !! CONGRATS on your new gig too !!

Blogger said...

I suggest that you stick with the highest ranking Forex broker: AvaTrade.