Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fun pics to end 2009. {wif style}.





me and J




me and lil R



me and my Faith.
How have you gals been enjoying your December? My days have been busyly filled with fun. Been bz with teaching and creating, and sending kai & faith to their extra classes (which is almost everyday!!!! ) Kai is doing well in his basketball and the training is tough and going. I just hope that he'll excel in this cca ;) and Faith has been busy with double lessons weekly preparing for her Ballet exam...
at the moment no plans for any fantastic holidays nor getaways...just hope to spend some precious moments together with the kiddos ;)
J dropped by the other day and we all had fun taking the pics ;) I love them ;) Fun pics to end year 2009 with style *teehee*....
Thank you ever so much for visiting. Hope to post some projects soon ;)
xoxo,
jaz





Photobucket

10 comments:

Darien said...

I love your pictures!!!!! You and Faith look so beautiful!!

Manis ;) said...

Yes I agree :) both of u looks so georgous :) Love all ur bEautiful pictures....

Im leaving for my jakarta trip for the 1st time with Baby, Hubby and Mum In Law....

Will be fun :) hahaha.... just finish packing...

Catch up when im back ya ... Love u sis... Hugs :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Goooooooooooorgeous pictures!!!

Wati Basri said...

precious & gorgeous pics!!

Jude said...

U R Devine JAZ, Love those Pictures,so beautiful XXX

Wendy Kwok said...

I was trying to catch up with all your blog posts. So many lovely projects. Fun meeting you at Queenstornw Library. These pictures are definitely be scrap-worthy... gorgeous pics!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Psst ...GOrgeous pics !!

Jessy Christopher said...

U look so pretty & so are ur friends & the kuddos!! Precious!

Blue Banana said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the 3rd one especially!

Deana said...

Adorable photos... you are all so photogenic! :-)