Monday, November 9, 2009

Jaz's October 2009 Class @ Laines Papeterie

Layout "Girls just wanna have Fun"





Layout "with love"





Thank you Laines Papeterie for this awesome opportunity, to see my art pieces being re-created. ANDDD Many many thankx to all that make this class a success. all 72 spots old out. That is truly amazing. We all had fun!! But withut you gals, it's not gonna be the same!
I woke up and this makes me smile. Thank you Sindy. and Congrats on making it to the BOTW at inspireMe. You tottaly deserved it ;)
Thanks all for drooping by and for all your love ;)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

So excited for you, Jaz!! That must have been an incredible class!! Wish I could have been there! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

I just wish I can take these classes from you. Your style is so complex and I think I would learn so much from all the details and get an inside look into your art process! sigh... come to the US and teach, will you??

finnabair said...

Your style is adorabe - I love your putting so much details in every single piece. Eye candy for me!