Wednesday, August 26, 2009

a few things. to share.


Firstly, I am so thankful to hubby. for getting me this. 8.1 m toy!!!!! I'm over the moon. Just the right one for my scrapbooking! Sony C905 has all the functions for perfect photos! I'm over the stars too.




This layout is more fortunate than me. It went to CHA last month. Sitting there looking pretty teehee. A layout of my two sweet peas,Faith & Deyna. About their pure genuine friendship they have built throughout these 6years. My heart smiles whenever they get to meet,and they play & chat like therez no tomorrow. i like that.



I have many to thank for this "JAZ ALCOHOL CLASS" at ScrapHeaven. I want to thank Shannon, again and again for the online classes I get to run every now and then.. .I want to thank all that supported my work and class!! This class sells so well and words itself cannot describe how happy I am.
I wanna share that an email came in few days ago. It made my day. I've received an invitation!! An invitation that I can't believe my own eyes. Yet to hear more about it in september.can't wait to share by then ;)

I am having a scrap party at my place tomorrow. sOme of these precious Frenz that Im meeting for 1st or 2nd time,but they seems like they are already my friends for ages. Guess the blogging and scrapping and now FB world mean so much.for friendships and all.am so excited.
And gals, keep your eyes peeled! @ Embellish It. Itz gonna become the premiere Webster's dealer. The store is: http://www.embellis honline.com/ and the blog is: http://embellishonl ine.blogspot. com/.check it out!

again, sincere thanks to all that came by and bother to be bothered to leave some love for me too squel and laugh and smile about! Have a Terrific Thurs!

8 comments:

Jude said...

OH Jaz, U ARE AN INSPIRATION, with ALL U have been through. I take my HAT OFF U, your work is one of the best, and very high UP the List I my ADD. Webster Pages U ROCK, having JAZ apart of your TEAM. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, SIMPLY THE BEST GIRL. XXX arohanui
Jude XXxx

Lynn said...

I love that layout for your Alcohol class!
So pretty!!
Keep scrapping and rocking! :)

Shirley said...

Looking forward to the meeting too! Am busy preparing and cooking now. Hee hee! Better appreciate it hor!

Toni said...

Jaz I just luv ur work.. Every single piece!!!!

Sasha Farina said...

so much texture! me likey!

Georgina Ooi said...

Hey Jazz, thanx so much for a lovely lovely day today. As always, love love your layouts!! Hope to see you soon again...

Shirley said...

It's me again! Uploaded the pics for 2day! I'm usually not so "on"! But really really happy and excited la! Go see go see! Very lovely photos!

Edleen said...

Jaz, Thanks for the "Open House" and it was so much fun!!! seems like we chatted non~stop with the laughing and photo taking...

Shir, you really ON one..hehe
let's catch up again and as always, ADORE your work and i'm glad i got a cute shot of me & Sky :D

happy weekend!