Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A lil bit here and there

im so in love with this. i called it "vintage her".

An altered tin using Webster's Paper and of course the brown & white trims. The photo frame is so beautiful, one of my best finds at flea markets. It has swarosky beads all around it.

"have i toad you lately that i love you" card


a birthday layout i did for lil Brianna.


Hello there Hope all of you are doing fine. I have been feeling very lazy lately but hope to scrap later on. It's funny that when my scrapping mojo is here,my shopping mojo is too. how farny.
I met J last nite. a very good friend of mine.my sent angel. She came to view the house downstairs. Im so hoping that the family will shift in. Then i can have more of her everyday lol
Ive been busy with kiddos too. Commited my 5-6pm to playground time with lil skyler.hez so much fun. and my kai too,we will go for snacks and coffee time together and talk and laugh about everything. i like that ;)
Thank you all that come by. Thank you all that decided to "follow-me". so shweeeet of you gals.
Lotsa love,

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Love that little tin!! Is that the Strepsils tin?? I've already done a shadow box with all those lovely websters papers. Just that hubby still procrastinating about those photos la!!! The frame very nice leh, I so wanna show but no photos so the whole thing not nice. Next week and I WILL post it up!

Blue Banana said...

Oh love how you altered the case! I wanna see more! ;)

Edleen said...

Jaz, great to hear you're spending time with your kids :) they'll grow and won't have much time for us..hehe

have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Jazz, Once again you've outdone yourself. I love that vintage look. Thanks for sharing!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

SWEE stuff Jaz ! =) thanks muchmuchmuchmuch again for my pressies. don't know what to say, i almost choked when i saw mine !! talk again.