Monday, March 9, 2009

Growing Paints and Me



I have been invited. By the founder and owner of Growing Paints, Eric to be part of them. I am honoured and excited. Everything is still fresh so i hope to share more in my future postings. But I know i will be working on a huge Easter Day Project. Wish me luck ;)
Herez some of my work being showcased at the lil kiosk assigned to me. i like it,i have nicely decorated it the other day. I will have more of my work at the outlet located at the B1. Eric is doing up some revamp today. I will be goin down with somemore of my stuffs when Faith is better. She's been down with fever.and Yikes,mommy is terribly busy...
If you are around Leisure Park, Kallang.Do come and visit us.


2 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Congrats!!! Looks like your mini exhibition kekekeke!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Congrats, this sounds so fun!!!