Monday, February 9, 2009

Good girls go to Heaven,Bad girls go everywhere...


"This Week Guest Designer is....
Jaz from Singapore!!! Congratulations Jaz! Dena was blown away by this project, here are some of her thoughts on Jaz's project....
"You know that feeling you get when you see something so beautiful, it takes your breath away? That is the feeling I get when I see this beautiful work of art by Jaz. Her project came together so wonderfully it is literally breathtaking. From the feminine touches with all the florals, to the hand cut work, all the way to the bird AND a birdcage. This project has it all. It tells a story and invites you in to read it. And once you get there, you are instantly hooked and want to turn the page to see what else lies ahead. Jaz's Dream project is heartfelt, inviting and inspiring. It makes me want to go out and create something fabulous. So thank YOU Jaz for sharing in Project 52 and providing a source of inspiration for us all to walk away with."

I am grinning from ear to ear.So excited that for once,my mom will be so proud of me for being so bad .....over HERE ...!!! Thank you Bad Girls for this awesome opportunity and thank you all for coming by ;)

4 comments:

Renoa said...

WOW! WOW!
Congratulation Jaz!!!
I'm such a big fan of Bad Girls!!! me too..moi is bad girl too u kno! hiihii. I'm always blown away by your work n congrats for being featured as well! wohooo you go women!

Awww i miss you too..i really hope i can go THERE again n def meet u in person!! :D

Chowchow said...

Congrats Jaz...

Vivs said...

You deserved a spotlight Jaz! Your work each and everyday is super fabulous! No words can describe how unique and gorgeous your creations.. m totally head over heels.. *love*

Take care

Unknown said...

Ooo, I love Bad Girls! Congrats!