Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let go and Let GOD...




This is a page i did for a challenge at inspireMe hosted by the uber tallented Annabelle O'Maley. i am so glad for this challenge for i finally sat down few days back and thought hard what i really want for this new year ..and not to be the same old me in certain ways lol!!!. I have been feeling so stressed with extra one kid in school Gosh!!! and itz only the 3rd day today LOL!!! Okay,i just wanna let loose,let go quite a bit and let God.I want to trust Him to bring me through 2009 ....hmm...This page really mean so much to me. thank you for looking.
I just got home from school.Faith found a new friend in Nathan,the lil bubbly boy that sits next to her in class.but i think they won't be able to sit next to each other for long..for they seems to be always 'in conversation'...keke...
I hope everyone is coping well with your kiddos back to school.And with everything else.
Have Fun scrapping in 2009 ;) Blessed Week to all....

7 comments:

Louisa May said...

hey Jaz !! Amazing LO! It's gonna be YOUR year dear, can feel it. You are just bringing it each time, and it is just just fantastic. Hugs, L.

Blue Banana said...

OMG! Jaz, you are so gonna nail it! This is a winning page!! I just love all the elements on this! The dimension that you achieved is terrific!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

GREAT stuff jaz. Love the title too !! Great reminder =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaz, Thanks for the comment on my page, and I agree with you, we need to let go and let God and just be. I love your project for Inspire Me. It's fabulous and so unique. Thanks for sharing, Julie

Wendy Kwok said...

love this page.. love the message... I need that sometimes! You have a amazing way of putting all these together! Love your work!

Audrey Pettit said...

Jaz!! That page is amazing! Truly amazing! Love that you played along with Anabelle's challenge. I hope to get a chance to play along, too. Think it's a great idea to sit down and think about how we would like to model our lives this year.

Edleen said...

Beautiful page Jaz :)

hope you're well and coping like i am ;) Take care!