Monday, December 8, 2008

My Kaisercraft clock online class went up for sale!

**CLASS** Jaz's Altered Clock
$25.99
Featuring Crate Paper Mia Collection.
Prima Flowers, Maya Road Velt Flowers, Buttons, Kaiser Craft Clock Kit,Prima Bling, Prima Lace, Creative Imagination Bling

remember to check it out at Scrapbook Heaven



my Family my love {memory box}








This is a memory box I have always wanted to make.It took me 3hours to complete this with mom watching.She was so excited and as thrilled as me.i so love the lil blue retro padlock that mom gave me.The Cartier watch was my pa's. The lil boxes at the left bottom belong to Faith and Kai.These are their toothboxes ;)

I think this is fun to do and i may do more of such projects.Pa left me with so much of his antiques and vintage collections and Im an avid wanderer of flea markets and with my growing collection of paper ephemera,buttons and oddball objects, i think im making my way into memory boxes. For i think memories as our personal treasures,things that remind us who we are and connect us to where we have been.


Most of all i love how Webster's Pages compliments my project ;)


Mom and sis's family left yesterday.Faith and me shed tears waving goodbye to her at the airport.I hope to see them again soon @ cny next month.


Thank you all for visiting.Have a blessed week.

11 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

You definitely deserve praises cause that box is so GORGEOUS!!! Gosh the details are MAGNIFICENT!!

Nina said...

gorgeous JAZ...love it!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This memory box is truly, truly a stunning work of art. I can see why your mom was so emotional.
SO happy for your news, girl! ;)

Pandachu said...

I just picked my jaw off the floor...WOW WOW WOW! See I had to say it 3x...

Nicole said...

Adore this memory box. is just fantastic.

I'll have to add you to my favourites and definitely come back

xx

Coochies & All said...

My goodness Jaz - this is stunning!! Yes, I agree that you should do more of these - this one blew me away!! :)
And thanks heaps for dropping by my blog and giving me some comfort. Hope everything is ok with you too, and I'm also here if you need someone to talk to. Take care. :)
elaine t

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Only u can do this :) !! it'll probably take me forever haha ... PRETTINESS!

Edleen said...

love love your memory box Jaz! Gorgeous to look at and must be better in real life!

hope you're having a great time with family :)

Blue Banana said...

HOLY COW!! This memory box is truly truly stunning!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Naddy said...

jaz, GORGEOUS box!!!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can make cash by locking special sections of your blog or website?
Simply join AdscendMedia and embed their content locking plugin.